Saturday, May 30, 2009

Leno to America: Goodbye! I'm Not Going Anywhere

For 17 years Jay Leno has hosted to Tonight Show and he is now going to get a nightly slot everynight. When he was asked if it was sad to hand the show over he said that is was fine honest. He always was making fun of someone or something, like jaywalking or his jokes about politics and politans. It was all very funny. But Conan O'Brian is going to take Leno's place as host of the Tonight Show and some people think that he could be to funny to replace Jay. On his final show it was a sentimental end, with kids who were born within the 17 years that he hosted came onto the stage with him. He said "Ten miles behind me Ten Thousand miles in front of me".

I think that Jay Leno is so funny and I am sad to see him go. I would stay up and watch it, espically when he did headlines, and jaywalking. But my favorite part would be the monoloug in the beginning, it was always hilarious and awsome. It almost always made me laugh. But I don't know how well Conan is going to do because he has a different way of comedy that isn't always funny or understandable. It will be tough for him, but I think that in some way he will try to be as funny as Leno. But I don't really care for Conan that much as it is so we will see if I watch the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian. I know for sure that I will watch the primetime spot when it is on.

http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2009/05/30/leno-to-america-goodbye-im-not-going-anywhere/

No comments:

Post a Comment